This post is by email@example.com (Neville Hobson) from Neville Hobson
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
Neville Hobson joins Shel Holtz for the December installment of “The Hobson & Holtz Report.” The stories Neville and Shel covered include…
- The passing of PR fixture Jack O’Dwyer
- Marketers are turning their attention to messaging apps
- Not everyone is free to leave Facebook, even if they want to
- The death of keywords (or is it?) as audiences become key to targeting in search
- Rising Instagram stars post fake sponsored posts to get brands’ attention
- What we learned about GDPR in 2018
- Research reveals how journalists can rebuild trust in media; could it work in business?
- Dan York reports on the Quora data breach, rural connectivity, free (for now) LinkedIn Learning courses, more on Facebook’s woes, Slack banning users with links to Iran, and a new podcast all-in-one mixing desk.