For Immediate Release 113: Not a 280-Character Episode
Shel and I recorded the November edition of the monthly Hobson & Holtz Report podcast. We had a great chinwag on these topics:
- A follow-up to our KFC story (about 11 herbs and spices); the social media team struck again.
- Twitter has made its new expanded 280 character count available to almost everyone. Not everyone is happy about it.
- Uber’s new CEO took an investigator’s advice and scrapped the company’s old values statements. Instead of simply crafting a new one, he crowdsourced it to his employees, who responded in a big way.
- The traditional media thinks the fake news problem is elevating trust in the traditional media. Audiences don’t agree.
- When pregnant US mums get information from a website with social media elements, they’re more likely to get their children vaccinated and keep those vaccinations up to date. There are Continue reading "For Immediate Release 113: Not a 280-Character Episode"