This post is by firstname.lastname@example.org (Neville Hobson) from Neville Hobson
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
Neville Hobson and Shel Holtz discussing the following topics:
- How China is shaping the future of shopping — it’s online, social, and highly appealing to Gen Z
- Media coverage of local news is evaporating. Should business pick up the slack?
- Customer reviews are the new content marketing, says Jay Baer
- Movements mean more than brand purpose. Just look at Pornhub’s new movement to save the bees.
- The UK government has added 12,000 pieces of information to Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa
- When you think of Augmented Reality, do you think of audio? You should.
- Dan York reports on MindNode 6, WordPress 5.2, Pocket, Minnesota’s “Right to Repair” legislation, and Mozilla’s move away from IRC.