This post is by email@example.com (Neville Hobson) from Neville Hobson
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
Neville Hobson and Shel Holtz talking about these stories:
- A trio of technologies — from Google, Amazon, and The New York Times — show how marketers will be able to get into your head, assess your emotional state, and manipulate your intent.
- GDPR is one year old. Has it succeeded in protecting Europeans’ privacy?
- PR professionals are relegating earned media to the dustbin.
- Arabic podcasts are on the rise, embracing a long tradition of oral storytelling.
- More CEOs were terminated in 2018 over ethical lapses than financial performance.
- The Wall Street Journal is limiting comments to paying subscribers, and it’s working.
- Dan York reports on a new podcast report from Andreesen-Horowitz and looks at two podcast announcements from Spotify.
Continue reading "FIR 183: Let’s get personal"